Contract Administrator Senior
Company: TECO Energy
Posted on: October 19, 2019
POSITION CONCEPT The Contract Administrator Senior prepares
documents, reports, records, and information with accurate analysis
related to Technology (software, services, licensing, hardware and
other related activities) contracts. Assists contract
administrators, sourcing professionals, and buyers with drafting
and executing agreements. Acts as key resource focused on all
technology supply chain related issues. Additionally, prepares,
negotiates, and executes contracts of high complexity for the
purpose of supporting the specification requirements for all TECO
Energy companies. Abides by Legal and Risk Management's compliance
standards in order to ascertain a successful contractual
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages processes and procedures for the formation and
administration of technology related contracts.
- Prepares appropriate documents for bid solicitation. Leads the
RFP process through completion. Prepares the award recommendation,
formalizes and executes final agreements.
- Acts as liaison during and upon completion of project work to
ensure contract compliance and project acceptance requirements are
- Maintains master agreements in Procurement systems.
- Ensures proper set up and maintenance of all items and supplier
data in procurement applications to ensure accuracy, functionality,
and timeliness of information including supplier master file,
contracts master files and records. Coordinates updates to vendor,
RFx's, contract, etc., information with all company
- Monitors data content and contract parameters. Collaborates
with stakeholders to define and ensure deliverables, service
standards and/or other performance measures.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates various internal and external
business trends, risk assumptions, management issues, procurement
methodologies, qualified contractors, regulatory and legal
constraints/requirements and time-frame coordination in order to
accurately obtain materials and services for all TECO Energy
- Identify and recommend best practice solutions to improve
procurement management execution and processes.
QUALIFICATIONSEducationRequired: Bachelor degree in Business,
Supply Chain, Information Technology, Engineering or related
Related ExperienceRequired: Eight years of experience in
purchasing, supply chain, or procurement related fields required
including four years focused on technology contracts and supplier
management. Knowledge of software licenses and intellectual
- Knowledge of procurement, contracting and supply chain
- In depth knowledge of contract management and ERP applications;
contracting concepts, terms and conditions, and applicable contract
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented,
and the ability to manage multiple complex projects with a high
degree of accuracy to support the overall business objectives.
- Works independently with little supervision and productively in
a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and
communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that involve a level of
complexity with financial/operational risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contract formation,
contract administration and management, contract claims and
Preferred: Working knowledge in an SAP environment.
JOB RELATED DIMENSIONS
- Adaptability/Leading Change
- Building Organization Relationships
- Business & Job Knowledge*
- Ownership & Excellence*
- Produce Results*
Keywords: TECO Energy, Town-n-Country , Contract Administrator Senior, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!